Payment posting is a crucial step in the medical billing process and a very important component of the RCM services provided by iRCM. Our team being acutely aware of the sensitivity of this process; understand that accurate and efficient payment posting process is indispensable for a healthcare office. iRCM’s payment posting team endeavors to provide clients with highly efficient and analytical services during the process.
Though it seems simple enough payment posting is a highly critical part of the revenue cycle involving posting, deposit functions and reconciling posting activities with deposits which are carried out accurately by our team. We believe that streamlining the payment posting procedure is an effective way of improving our clients RCM process especially as the process affects many other AR functions of the practice. If implemented accurately the process will along with providing a variety of benefits to physicians.
Key benefits of our Payment Posting Process-
- Accurate payment posting process helps analyze the revenue cycle better for improvement opportunities to maximize revenues
- Payment posting also involves posting adjustments and denials which help identify reason for problems and resolve recurring problems
- Primary payment posted correctly leads to accurate Secondary Payer Billing
- Reduction in errors due to verification of all payments posted
- Improved cash-flow & patient satisfaction helps handle new clients with ease